There are alot of websites provides the tutorial about How to Create a Bootable USB for Windows 7 /8.1/ 10 ? but most of them are so much complicated and dificult to understand like Such as Install ViaCMD, From ISO Image, PowerISO, and MagicISO. this guide will let you to the easy and understandable way to to create a Bootable USB for windows.
How to Create a Bootable USB for Windows 7 /8.1/ 10 ?
here we will introduce a new idea like installing windows via Pendrive. this is very smart idea because when you install windows via CD/DVD the speed is slower then USB. so by this guide now you can easily create Bootable USB for any windows like windows 7 | Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
How to Create a Bootable USB for windows 7
- Firstly Download this Small Utility
- Then Double Click on Rufus.exe and You can See Screen Like this.
- select Your Pen drive or Device.
- Next, choose your Partition Scheme. It may be BIOS or UEFI.
- Now select your File System Like FAT, FAT32, NTFS etc.
- Now go forward to the next Main Section, where You can See the Pass Section. make a Pass for Bootable USB Pen Drive.
- Below the Pass Section Select a Bootable Image Type. It may be ISO, DD, NRGetc. Just Click on Small Disk Drive Option and Browse your Disk Image that you want to make Bootable for USB.
- All is Done, click Start Button and Just Wait for a moment and Watch. After Some interval you will see the completed Message. now Reboot Your Computer and Boot a New Operating System.
Guys If You have any problem related to this guide you can contact us and leave freely comment below. we will make sure to solve your problem soon. good luck.