Would you like to install Microsoft Windows 10 on Your PC and you don’t have Windows 10 CD/DVD? Try not to stress, you can install Windows 10 by utilizing the Windows 10 bootable USB drive.
Here we reveal to you how to install Windows 10 on your PC utilizing a USB drive. Pursue the bit by bit guide offered beneath to complete the Windows 10 Installation on your PC, desktop, and Laptop.
What Do You Need to Create Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive?
To create a Windows 10 bootable flash drive, you will require:
- A Desktop PC or a Laptop with Internet access.
- Windows 10 Disk Image ISO File. Snap Here to Download Windows 10 official ISO for nothing.
- Least 4 GB USB Drive.
- Microsoft Media Creation Tool OR Rufus Software. We suggest Rufus software as it is fast and lightweight. For Rufus 3.5 download, click here.
How To Write Windows 10 ISO Image To A USB Drive?
- To start the procedure, plugin flash drives into the USB port on your PC.
Warning: Before Start, please make sure to back up your USB drive data. Because Windows 10 Bootable USB drive procedure will format your USB drive to make it bootable.
- Open the Rufus software. It is a straightforward utility tool to enable you to create a Windows 10 bootable flash drive easily.
- Rufus will automatically list your USB drive. If, make an effort not to reinsert your USB drive.
- Pick “Plate or ISO image” alternative from the Boot determination dropdown menu. Presently click on the “Select” button on the correct side and peruse to Windows 10 Disk image or ISO record from your desktop, PC or a Laptop and select it.
- From Partition Scheme, Select “MBR” and “Profiles (or UEFI-CSM)” alternative from Target System.
- Pick the “NTFS” document framework to format a USB drive and leave the other menu alternatives value as a matter of course.
- Presently Click on “START” button to initiate the procedure. Whenever provoked, affirm that you want to format the USB drive.
- The Whole procedure of creating Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive will take a couple of minutes. Whenever completed, close Rufus windows and expel the USB drive.
- Presently you’re ready to install Windows 10 by utilizing a Windows 10 bootable flash drive.
If you’re using Mac OS X, you can create Windows 10 bootable USB drive using “Boot Camp Assistant” tool located in Applications > Utility folder.